Daddy said we should celebrate Mother's day in advance as to avoid the crowd. So we decided to celebrate on Saturday.
We decided to go to Buckaroo BBQ and Grill.
Buckaroo used to locate at Jalan Kayu many years back. We had frequent their place during that time as it is near to our home.
Now they had moved to Andrew Avenue off Sembawang Road, which is a bit far for us.
As we have not been there for quite sometimes, daddy suggested to go there for dinner.
When we arrive, the restaurant is full house. So we waited for about 10min before getting a table.
| Fried Mushroom |
We ordered deep fried mushroon. Frankly, it doesnt taste so nice, it is actually quite oily. This plate of fried mushroom, consist of 4 mushroom and one green chilli. (There are 5 of us where they had not advice us when we place the order, so daddy and I shared the mushroom and green chilli) The fried mushroom cost $8.80. Not so worth.
| Buffalo Wing |
Coming to Buckaroo, you must try their signature Buffalo Wings! The spiciness range from level 1 to 10. As we have 3 kids with us, so we just ordered level 1.
The wing was sour and spicy. It is still the same taste as the first time I tried when they are way back at Jalan Kayu (Can't remember how many years, I think should be 10?) It is still my favourite. Half dozen of wings cost $17.50 which is about $3 per wing. Reasonable? For me, I still think it's a bit expensive, but worth it. :-) Thumbs Up.
| Clam Chowder and Mushroom Soup |
The Soup. We ordered Clam Chowder and Mushroom Soup. The soup were served in the bread, so you can have the bread after finish up the soup. The Portion is big, so 5 of us shared 2 soups. The clam chowder soup, which you can have the clam on almost every spoon of soup! As for the mushroom soup, it is really taste nice. If for me to choose, I will prefer to have mushroom soup over clam chowder. $9.80 for clam chowder and $8.80 for mushroom soup.
| BBQ Park Ribs |
One of the main dish we ordered was the BBQ pork ribs. We ordered large portion to share. The taste? The meat is a bit dry, not juicy, but it is tender. This large portion cost us $39.80.
| Buckaroo Pizza |
The total bill for that day was $132.65. For 5 of us, whom were overfed, it is consider reasonable for this nice western food restaurant. For their service, I will say is good. No complaint. :-)
As it is mother's day eve when we visit the restaurant, they had actually gave me a stalk of carnation. It is really thoughtful for them.
I will definitely visit this place again as I really like the buffalo wings. :-)
I hereby wishing all mummies out there a very happy mother's day.
No comments:
Post a Comment